St. James' Episcopal Church
Goshen, Indiana

Our 164th Year


Saturday, September 15, 2007

 

AFEDJ September Newsletter


Father Hadley submitted the following for publication:

Dear Missioners of the American Friends of the Episcopal Diocese of Jerusalem,

I do hope you all received the Mid Summer AFEDJ Newsletter I mailed first class to with a Missioner Survey to be returned. I thank all those who took the time to send me back the Missioner Survey. If it is still sitting on the pile of," I need to get arround to it" now is the time to do it!

I do hope you have met with your Rector, Outreach Committee or Vestry to make plans for the AFEDJ Sunday on December 9th. If there is anything I can do to assist you in gathering an offering or obtaining an outreach grant from your church please let me know.

Remember we have brochures, they are free, only cost is postage, and Jerusalem Coin boxes, 25 for $2.50 and postage available by calling toll free, the Episcopal
Book Services 1-800-903-5544. They provide wonderful service and normally ship within 48 hours. Order them now for AFEDJ Sunday on December 9th, and also put some on your tract rack.

We are now looking for a volunteer or paid, AFEDJ Administrator to help with supporting our work. I have sent you as an attachment the Position Description. Please return by September 24th.

I also have sent you as an attachment the September , Diocese of Jerusalem Newsletter, that you can print and put on you Churches Bulletin Board. I printed out two copies for our Churches and Fellowship Hall Bulletin Boards.

Peace, Love and Joy,

Charles Cloughen, Jr.
President Emeritus





<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]