St. James' Episcopal Church
Goshen, Indiana

Our 164th Year


Sunday, December 21, 2008

 

A Message From Fr. Biller



St. James’ Episcopal Church
105 S. Sixth Street
Goshen, IN 46528



Phone & Fax: 574 533-4984
E-mail: stjamesparish@frontier.com
Web: stjamesparishepiscopal.blogspot.com


December 11, 2008

Brothers and Sisters in Christ

May the Love of God be with all of us as we begin this time together at St. James’. I am
Father Larry Biller, and began my ministry here as Priest-in-Charge on December 7, 2008,
doing God’s work and seeing that His will is done at St. James’.

I have been an ordained priest in the Diocese of Northern Indiana for two years, and am also
the Priest-in-Charge at All Saints’ Episcopal Church in Syracuse, where I was Senior Warden
for 12 years.

Born and raised in Goshen, Indiana, I am a graduate of Goshen High School, Class of 1960.
I was baptized and confirmed at St. James’, my wife, Irene, and I were married at St. James’, and my children, Mike, Don and Kristan, and my grandson, Tyler, were all baptized at St. James’.

God has placed me here to serve - not be served, and I bring love and compassion for the Lord
and His people to St. James’. Besides the Sunday service at 11:00 a.m., I will be available on Thursdays, and I would like to have a lunchtime service where we could eat a sack lunch and visit together after Noon Day Prayer. I will also be available on Thursdays for consultations and to talk about your needs and will be available for home visits, for sickness and hospital visits, and help whenever you need me.

My office door is open to everyone who visits me, so please let me help you with any problems
or concerns and we can work it out. I feel very honored to have been called by God to pastor to the congregation of St. James’ Episcopal Church.

Peace and Love in Christ,

Father Larry R. Biller
Home Phone: 260- 856-4732
Cell Phone: 574-457-6315





<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]